6 Volt 4 amp/hour Rechargeable Deer Feeder Battery
6 Volt 4 amp/hour sealed lead acid rechargeable battery with F1 “quick connect” terminals
Height to top of terminals: 4.2″
Weight: 2 pounds
From the Manufacturer:
Sealed lead acid (SLA) batteries can be discharged in any position due to their valve-regulated design. They require no special handling when shipping. These batteries provide reliable power output in a variety of applications due to their advanced plate and separator materials and precise electrolyte delivery. This results in greater efficiency and improved ability to recover from deep discharge.
Features of All of Our Sealed Lead Acid Battery Product Lines
- When used in safe surroundings, it is maintenance free. Adding water is not needed; it can be recycled repeatedly.
- With isolated seal, it is not limited to direction or position. It can be put in horizontally, vertically and sideways. Its safety and functions will not be affected.
- Lead calcium alloy, as well as automatic processes, ensure dangerous gas will not be generated.
- Long life, low self-discharge rate and high reliability
- It has low resistance so recharge is easy and energy output is improved.
- Cycle or standby (or float) use
- High-rate discharge construction
- Deep discharge recoverability
- Batteries are strictly tested.
- ISO9001 Certified
- UL recognized components under UL 924 Powercell file number MH29008
- Complies with IATA/ICAO Special Provision A67 for air transport
- Classified per MG Amendment 27 as a non-hazardous material for water transport
- Recognized by DOT as “Dry charge” 49 CFR 171-189 for surface transport
Replaces the following batteries:
- Rhino SLA 4-6
- Criticare Systems 506
- Universal or EerCell UB645
- Power-Sonic PS-640F
- CSB GP45
- Tysonic TY-6-4.5
- Panasonic LC-R064R2P
- Powerstar RBC1
- B&B BP4.5-6
- EnerSys YUA NP546
- Interstate BSL0905
- Johnlite CY-0112 6v 4.2ah / 20hr Battery
- Johnlite CY-0096 6v 4.5ah
- Zeus PC5-6
30 in stock