Texas Hunter Fish Feeder 70#
Fishing is a favorite pastime for millions of Americans. But hand-feeding fish every day to maximize their growth can become less of a pleasurable hobby and more of a hassle. Texas Hunter Products offers a better solution. These dependable Texas Hunter fish feeders dispense feed regularly in any weather condition. You’ll help fish grow larger while also drawing them to your area.
This 70-pound-capacity fish feeder is uniquely built to draw fish in small lakes, ponds and similar areas. With a reliable digital timer, dual motors and included solar panel, you’ll find these fish feeders to be the most innovative in the industry.
Because the success of your fish-feeding program hinges on feeding fish accurately and reliably, the Premium Digital Timer is engineered for long-term, maintenance-free operation. Feed times are immensely precise. Just set the timer for up to nine feed times per day and watch the fish come swarming to the spot.
Texas Hunter fish feeders also make it easy to fill, refill and store your feed. The low profile is less than 4 feet tall, which means you can add food without straining to lift large feed bags. Once you’ve filled the feeder, the latch-on lid locks in place to prevent any animals from gaining access to your feed. From filling to feeding, each aspect of the lake fish feeder is designed to help you grow bigger fish faster.
The drive to grow bigger fish demands an effective feeding approach. You’ll find this strategy with an American-built Texas Hunter small lake fish feeder. Features of this Texas Hunter fish feeder include:
- Offers a 70-pound fish food capacity or 125-pound corn capacity
- Premium Digital Timer feeds up to nine times per day
– Run times and test runs range from one to 60 seconds
– Run Time 1 to 60 seconds
– Includes a five-year limited warranty
- Features a forceful centrifugal air blower system
- Dispenses feed in 20-foot by 45-foot wedge pattern
- Comes with adjustable legs for easy placement on a small lake or pond bank, including stabilizing stakes with foot pads
- Includes 2-watt solar charger Model SP2W
- Low-profile design allows for easy filling
- Latchable lid and lockable door protect feed, timer and battery against any weather condition
- Includes a 12-volt rechargeable battery
- Reduces feed drop within 3 to 5 feet of the feeder
- Powder-coated finish and galvanized steel hopper guard against rust
- Two sight gauges make it easy to check feed levels on land or from the water
- Fast shipping through UPS Ground
- Built in America under U.S. Utility Patent #7222583
WHEN ORDERING, PLEASE SPECIFY STRAIGHT DOCK OR ADJUSTABLE POND BANK LEGS
1 in stock